Just before we get back to business – they say everything is bigger in Texas. And it really is! I mean …. I have never been there but I have met a lot of people from Texas. Thus far I have learned the following from Texans:
- They can eat a mean chili without a drop of sweat or even a hint that it is too strong for them. “All ya all must see our chillies in Texas”, they would usually say.
- They are very friendly people!
- They have no problem if you hug them – very different from those in New York, I think!
- It’s easy to start a conversation with them – and those in Arizona!
- I just love the way they talk and walk. Real cowboys!
- Genuine people
- Great songs like: “Yellow rose from Texas” or “All my exes live in Texas”!
Anyway ….. I got sidetracked there for a moment. Sorry about that. What I actually wanted to show you is our recent visitor to our household. NOW – when I say we have huge chameleons I mean … they are Texan big. And I betcha that no Texan will argue with me. My paths crossed this gentleman (I call him “The Texas Ranger”). A few photos to show you that I am dead serious.