- The painting of our upgraded bush school;
- Feeding of kids through our school kitchen;
- Visiting and sharing with orphans;
- A school athletics program;
- Sport interaction with our communities close by;
- Dancing and exchanging cultural views with everyone around us;
- Helping and planting in our school gardens;
- Gathering of maize for the local people.
They were busy …… and I mean busy!!! We really want to thank the whole team for travelling nearly 6 000 km to be with us. They were a huge blessing – keeping in mind they had to survive in tents for their time with us. (PS Did I mention that it was extremely cold during the nights – a rarety for Mozambique!)
This lady has leprocy and are 1 of the few we are currently supporting with our orphans. She has no fingers at all and our bigger orphan kids are taking care of her eg. carrying of water and cleaning her house.